Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A peom I wrote for school

Nessie's Ice

The ice-age swept out every dino.
It was caused by a great big KA-BOOM.
Snow and ice, and cold northernly winds
Is what you would find, should an ice age occur.
But wait...If it swept out every dino..
Then what the heck is Nessie?!

By Meadow
(Don't worry people, though I was lacking in this one too, I wrote an actually good one to. It's coming)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    I knew you had a better one in you than this. LOL!!!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Spoke said…

    People giggled at Edgar Rice Burroughs in the early years too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home