Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Gah!

I have a cold, and its very annoying. I grind my teeth at night when I have colds, because breathing in air normally hurts my throat. I usually have a fan on in my room blowing cold air(I'm a very warm person. I'd die if my room wasn't cold), but I couldn't last night, because the cold air hurt my throat. So I flicked my fan to warm air, and then I woke up at about 4:30, and my room was boiling(According to me)! So I filled my water bottle with cold water, and got back into bed, and slept under my covers, hugging the water bottle. Because it was to hot out of the covers, but if I hugged my water bottle when I was out of the covers, I'd get chilled. So I was hugging a cold water bottle under the covers.

Then I woke up at 6:00, and fell asleep at about 6:45. When I was sleeping, I dreamed that they had made this new school, and you had to drive along a narrow road to get to it, and if you missed, you'd drive off. Then, you parked your car, and walked along a narrower path, and if you fell, you would hit the ground. Which was very high. And I was walking on it, and my mom was in front of me, and my old Sunday School teacher was behind me. Then, I tried to grab the edge, but I missed, and fell backwards, and I saw the path zooming away, then I woke up. I got that feeling you get. The feeling you get if you fall in a dream. Its kinda...If you were awake and you got that feeling, you would yell *Huvvaah* I've had it so many times before. But anyway. When I woke up from that feeling-Now that I think about it- I was half way off my bed. Oh that is so cool. I've never actually fallen out of bed before. How cool.

I once had this dream, where I was driving a jeep with no roof(You had to stand to drive it), but then it stopped on a hill, and either side of the road was a sheer drop off, and this guy came and got it started for me, then I put my foot on the gas, but it slipped so the gas peddle was on the floor of the car(Hammer down baby! Hammer down). Then I zoomed up the hill, and the jeep flipped in slow motion, but I held the steering-wheel(I almost called it a handle-bar), so the jeep was flipping over me. It was freaky.

Then once I dreamed that the Baby Jesus(I love the Baby Jesus! *Little Britain*) fell through the stable floor, and I got that feeling. And I've had that feeling many more times, but I think I've bored you enough.

Hoorah!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    It's a freaky feeling...but I like that feeling. I used to get it in dreams a lot, but not lately.

    Phooey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home