Aint sitting still.

I lived in Vancouver till I was 6. Then we had to move here, small town "Christian" Alberta. I miss vancouver...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

QUASI!!!


My kitten Quasimodo(You know. The sharp, mean kitten. Yeah, him) is missing! AHH!!! He's been gone since last night, and its cold and windy and rainy outside! POOR KITTEN! I went for a forty-five minute walk with Zippy to find him, and it would have been longer, but the wind and rain was very cold.

I miss my kitten and he needs to come home now.

This picture is of Quasimodo, the first time he was outside. He thinks he's so big!

And now, would be a good time for him to come back. Yup. Now.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger troll said…

    argh!!! i hope he shows up soon too! i'm not too worried about the weather, but more about the mad cat catching maniacs in that town!!!

    your concerned troll!

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    The cat came back the very next day.
    The cat came back, we thought he was a goner, but...
    The cat came back the very next day
    He just wouldn't stay away.

    Hooray!

    I told you he'd come back.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger China valve said…

    the cat looks very wretchedness````
    by the way, your blog also very cool```keep on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home